eFashion Wholesale helps our customers keep up with current industry trends.
- Crossbody Bags - A wonderful mix of style and convenience! Look for this hands free trend with chain hardware and a mix of neutral and bold hues. Check out our designer handbags from Coach, Michael Kors and Kate spade.
- Soft Pants - It’s a complete relief for those who are sick of jeans. These slouchy, loose and muffin-top reducing bottoms are meant to be worn below your waist (stick your hands in your pockets and push down). Accessorize with sport wedges or sandals. Our top pick is Henry and Belle
- Graphic Muscle Tanks - Tank straps are getting wider this spring/summer! Look for graphic prints, and feminine touches to this new warmer weather style.
- Skater Skirt - This high-waisted mini is short and flowy with a hemline that hits above the knee. The skirt of the season!
- Ankle Denim - The new capri style is seen in every store! Denim that ends just a few inches above the ankle is the all the rage for this summer. Seen in blue indigo shades along with prints and colorful hues.
- Crop Tops - This trend moves right into summer. Cropped tops can be seen in short sleeves, t-shirts, tank tops and even long sleeves. Ranging from soft cottons to chiffon fabrics featuring every print imaginable.
- Canvas Slip-on Sneakers - On the go style that can liven up any summer outfit! Look for fun prints to add some flare to any basic ensemble.
- Printed Shorts - A new spring/summer trend that is taking over the front displays of almost every teen retailer! These soft cotton shorts feature fun floral prints, lace detail, crocheted scalloped hems and artsy geometric patterns.